Vietnam visa service fees in Romania 2020
What is Vietnam visa service fees? What kind of fees do you need to pay for Vietnam visa? Where can you pay for it How many kinds of Vietnam visa service fees?
What are Vietnam Visa Requirements for Romanian citizens?
Do not forget address of Vietnam Immigration Department
What happens to you with an overstay Vietnam visa?
Vietnam, as any other countries, if you want to enter you need to apply for a Vietnam visa. We had told you the overall fee that you must pay when applying visa in Vietnam visa fees for Romanian passport holder. With the article hereby, you will know general kinds of service fees that can occur in your applying visa process.
Firstly, the 2 basic kinds of fees you are required to pay when applying Vietnam visa are service fee and stamping fee.
1. Vietnam Visa Service Fees
Visa service fee is paid for the visa agent for their processing your Vietnam visa request. When you pay this fee, the agent will be representative for you to apply with the Immigration Department to get the visa approval letter in time as your booking. You have to pay this fee online in advance to get visa approval letter then able to pick up the visa on arrival at the Vietnam International Airport, however, its amount is extremely small.
2. Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee
One of Vietnam visa service fees is stamping fee. This is compulsory fee when getting visa stamped on your passport, ruled by the Immigration Department. You can see the cost of stamping fee easily as it is announced publicly at any legal Governmental website and on the landing visa counter at any international airport. This fee must be paid directly to the Immigration Department ‘s officer at landing visa desk by cash (in USD or VND) and receive the red bill for this fee.
How much are Vietnam visa fees?
At Immigration Department ‘s officer, you need to present your visa approval letter and pay them just visa stamping fee (because you had paid your service fee online). You can pay this fee needs to be paid in cash (either U.S. dollars or VND). The visa stamping fee is from $25 for one month, single-entry visas to $135 for one year, multiple-entry visas.
The total cost for a Vietnam Visa on Arrival such as Vietnam tourist visa and Vietnam business visa is calculated by service fee + stamping fee, take a look on table below for a reference.
There are 2 kinds of visa in table above, for further fee of other kinds, please do not hesitate to click Vietnam Visa fees in Romania.
1. Stamping fee is NOT included in service fee, so you must pay for service fee when applying online and then pay stamping fee at Vietnam airport.
2. The above tariff is applicable until December 30th, 2016. For your particular cost, please contact us via email email@example.com or our Hotline +84 968 18 77 18.
3. It takes 2 working days for normal processing and 8 hours for urgent processing to complete.
4. NO hidden and extra fees will be charged.
HOW DOES ASSISTANT SERVICE RUN?
Step 1: After you complete the Vietnam visa application form with your information in the visa agent’s website, please provide exactly your flight number and arrival time (Vietnam Time is GMT+7). In case your flight is rescheduled, you need to inform them no later than 48 hours upon before you land (excluding Saturday, Sunday and national holidays).
Step 2: Immediately upon your arrival, our staff will welcome you with a name board at Vietnam International Airport. Please call Hotline +84 968 18 77 18 in case you land earlier than expected and do not see our staff.
Step 3: At the airport, present our staff your visa approval letter, passport, 2 photos (4x6cm with white background), entry & exit form and stamping fee and subsequently our staff will handle all necessary procedures to get your visa stamped.
Step 4: You will have back your passport with stamped Vietnam Visa from our staff.
3. Extra service
As applying Vietnam Visa on Arrival, you can also book extra services. These services can not be booked in case you apply directly at Vietnam Embassy in Romania. Some of the service can be listed as:
- Airport Fast Track: This service will help you avoid wasting your time and get line for getting visa stamp, our staff will handle all procedure for you. You will get visa faster others. The fee is different depending on Vietnam International Airport where you land. It charges you from USD 18 to USD 20.
- VIP Service: VIP service provides solemn ritual for your important guests who come to Vietnam on business by commercial flight or charter flight. This service also helps VIPs save their precious time and health guarantee. These VIPs will be greeted at the Aircraft and received special treatments that are intended for diplomatic officers. Our staffs will take care of Immigration check in not including Fast Track, Customs and the other necessary formalities on behalf of them. For reference, it charges you from USD 30 to USD 32.
- Car pick-up service: For the group of 1 to 12 person(s), you will be offered a private car for your group with the appropriate number of seats (4, 7 or 16 seats) and the fee is from USD 25 to USD 40.
- Hotel reservation service: Just note a short message with your hotels’ names/price ranges when you apply for visa at website or Call us at (+84) 839 20 24 26 – 119 or hotline (+84) 968 18 77 18 to book this service.
- Tour booking service
For further information about getting Vietnam Visa or any relating visa news, you can access this website Vietnam Embassy in Romania, it is is provided for information about embassy and service purpose.
If you have any problems about visa, please contact:
1 Floor, 56A Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: (+84) 838 361 567
Hotline: (+84) 9126.96.36.199