If you are planning to travel to Vietnam from Belgium in 2023, you will need to obtain a visa before your trip. The good news is that citizens of Belgium can easily apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA). This means that you can get your visa upon arrival at one of the international airports in Vietnam. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival in Belgium in 2023.
- Belgian citizens are eligible for Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA).
- You must be traveling by air and arriving at one of the following airports: Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR), Da Nang International Airport (DAD), Noi Bai International Airport (HAN), or Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN).
- Passport with at least six months of validity from your date of arrival in Vietnam.
- Two blank pages in your passport for the visa stamp.
- Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Two recent passport-size photos.
- Completed visa application form.
- Visa stamping fee (USD 25 for a single-entry visa, USD 50 for a multiple-entry visa).
How to apply:
- Apply for a Vietnam visa approval letter online through a reputable visa service provider.
- Once you have received your visa approval letter, print it out and bring it with you to Vietnam.
- Upon arrival at your destination airport in Vietnam, proceed to the visa on arrival counter.
- Submit your passport, visa approval letter, visa application form, passport-size photos, and visa stamping fee to the immigration officer.
- The immigration officer will process your visa and issue you a visa stamp in your passport.
- Once you have received your visa stamp, you can proceed through immigration and enter Vietnam.
- It is important to apply for your visa approval letter at least two working days before your trip to Vietnam.
- Be sure to bring all of the required documents with you to the airport.
- Make sure that your passport has at least six months of validity from your date of arrival in Vietnam.
- Be prepared to pay the visa stamping fee in cash.
Please note that the Vietnam visa on arrival program is subject to change at any time. It is always best to check with the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your home country for the latest information.
1. Contact a visa service provider.
There are many visa service providers that can help you obtain an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival. These providers can help you complete the application process, expedite your visa approval, and arrange for your visa to be delivered to you in Belgium.
2. Gather the required documentation.
To apply for an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival, you will need to provide the following documentation:
- A copy of your passport bio page
- A passport photo
- A completed visa application form
- A letter of explanation explaining why you need an emergency visa
You may also need to provide additional documentation, such as proof of your travel plans or a letter of invitation from a Vietnamese sponsor.
3. Pay the visa fee.
The visa fee for an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival is higher than the fee for a regular visa. You will need to pay this fee to the visa service provider or directly to the Vietnam Immigration Department upon arrival in Vietnam.
4. Be prepared to wait.
Even though you are applying for an emergency visa, there is no guarantee that your visa will be approved immediately. It is important to be patient and to allow enough time for your visa to be processed.
Here are some additional tips for getting an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival in Belgium:
- Be clear and concise in your letter of explanation. Explain why you need an emergency visa and why you were unable to obtain a visa in advance.
- Provide as much supporting documentation as possible. This could include copies of your travel plans, flight tickets, and hotel reservations.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the visa service provider or the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Be polite and respectful.
Here are some of the best visa service providers for getting an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival in Belgium:
These providers offer a variety of services, including expedited visa processing and visa delivery to Belgium. They also have a good reputation and a track record of success.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of getting an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival in Belgium.