There are many ways to apply Vietnam visa in Serbia and you can consider in order to choose the most suitable one.
Vietnam visa requirements for Serbia citizens- Вијетнамска виза у Србији
Address of Vietnam Embassy in Serbia – Амбасада Вијетнама у Србији
Can Serbia citizens apply for Vietnam E-visa?
From 01 Feb 2019, under Decision 17/2019/NĐ-CP of the Government of Vietnam, citizens of Serbia are eligible to apply online for an e-visa of Vietnam online (e-visa is a single entry valid for staying 30 days).
Serbian passport holders, who want to visit Vietnam for less than 30 days for a single trip, can apply online for an e-visa directly at the government website https://evisa.immigration.gov.vn (please note that the fee is non-refundable if you apply your e-visa at the government website).
If you want to secure your e-visa with refundable policy (100% satisfied or get back your money) you can apply your e-visa through the visa agent (filling your entry date, entry and exit port of arrival then submit your passport copy online) then we will take care the rest of procedure to get your e-visa on time as promise.
Note: if you want to visit Vietnam for multiple times in one month or want to visit Vietnam for more than one month, you have to apply Vietnam visa on arrival or apply at embassy.
How to apply Vietnam visa in Serbia?
Applying visa at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate
This traditional way is what many people usually do when they think about applying visa. The first thing you have to do is find out the Vietnam embassy or consulate address in your nation. Preparing all necessary documents for applying visa on the appointment date is your next step. If your current living nation doesn’t have Vietnam embassy or consulate, you need to go to the nearest nation having them to do this process. This way helps you surely to hold your visa before you come to Vietnam, but it takes a lot of time for processing (it normally takes about 5 – 7 working days to get the result) as well as it wastes your effort and time, especially in case the embassy or consulate is far away from your home.
Until now, there is no Vietnam representative office located in Serbia so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate, please contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in any country that is nearest and most convenient for you.
The documents to apply visa at the embassy/ consulate are normally included:
- Application form.
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months; Photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background; Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
Apply Vietnam visa in Serbia with Visa On Arrival
Visa On Arrival is the visa applying for all nationalities all over the world, coming to Vietnam for tourist purpose or business purpose, with variety length of stay and time of entry (1 month single entry, 1 month multiple entries, 3 months single entry, 3 months multiple entries, 6 months multiple entries, 1 year multiple entries). Visa On Arrival has its own advantages, such as fast (only 2 working day for basic services, and 1- 8 hours for urgent services), time-saving and effort-saving (don’t have to go to the embassy/ consulate directly), simple (don’t have to prepare complicated documents), highly secret (personal information is kept in secret), and cheap (cheaper than other visa services). Another thing you need to know is that Visa On Arrival is only valid for those who enter Vietnam via airports. At the moment, there are 6 international airports in Vietnam agreeing on this visa, included: Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi City, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang City, Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City, Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc Island, Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong City.
Applying Visa On Arrival Procedure
It’s not allowed to apply Visa On Arrival from the embassy or consulate directly. Therefore, you have to choose a sponsor in Vietnam, and then you ask this one to apply Visa On Arrival for you. There are many sponsors which can apply Visa On Arrival in Vietnam now, but you should choose a prestigious company with fast, cheap and good-supporting quality.
After choosing a Vietnam’s sponsor, all you need to do is fill in the form and wait for the result. It is quite simple, right? You can see detailed guidance in below:
Step 1: Fill in the form
The sponsor will send to you the form to apply. You only need to fill in the form with your personal information and kinds of visa you want to apply. It includes:
- Purpose of visit (tourist or business)
- Visa type (1 month single entry, 1 month multiple entries, 3 months single entry, 3 months multiple entries, 6 months multiple entries, 1 year multiple entries)
- Port of arrival (Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi City, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang City, Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City, Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc Island, Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong City).
- Entry date
- Exit date
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Passport expiration date
Step 2: Make online payment
After completing to fill in the form, you will receive an online payment notification. At this step, you can make payment by Credit card via PayPal. It is safe and easy to do. After finishing to make payment, you immediately receive an email informing about your order with detailed information. Your job is to wait for the result. It takes about 2 working days for basic services or faster if you choose urgent services.
Step 3: Receive Approval letter
Within 2 working days (in case you choose normal service), the sponsor sends to you an email with Approval letter attached. For this Approval letter, you have to check carefully to make sure the information is correct. If there are any mistakes or errors, you need to contact to the Vietnam sponsor to revise it to the correct one. This visa approval letter helps you when you get in airplane and it’s required to show at “Landing Visa” or “Visa Upon Arrival” office for picking up your visa.
Step 4: When you come to Vietnam
On arrival at your destination airport, you are required to submit your visa approval letter + passport + Vietnamese visa application form, then waiting to be called for paying the visa stamping fee to get your visa. Therefore, you have to prepare these following documents:
- Print a hard copy of approval letter to show for boarding airplane (the airline staffs check the approval letter before they allow you to board), and it is required to show at “Landing Visa” or “Visa Upon Arrival” office for picking up your visa.
- Take at least 2 passport-sized color photos (straight face, no hat or glasses, white or bright background).
- Fill in the Vietnamese visa application form and attach the photos (Some sponsors send this form to you when you apply visa with them so that you can fill in it in advance).
- Note that your original passport must valid at least 6 months from the arrival date with at least 2 blank pages.
- Prepare cash for paying visa stamp fee on arrival. It is the fee paying for Vietnam government to get visa stamped on your passport, and has been paid on cash on the arrival date. You should prepare it in US Dollars instead of Vietnam Dong or other currencies to avoid exchange rate difference. This fee is different from the types of visa you apply. You can see the below table for reference.
|Type of Visa
|One month single
|One month multiple
|Three months single
|Three months multiple
|Six months multiple
|One year multiple
After receiving your visa on Visa Counter, you check it again. If there are any mistakes or errors, you ask the immigration officer to revise it. After that, you can enter Vietnam.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Niš or any cities in Serbia. Let’s apply visa at Visa online Vietnam now!