In order to visit Vietnam for any purposes, Bosnian and Herzegovina citizens have to apply a visa to enter the country. Holding Bosnia & Herzegovina’s passport, you are entitled to get easily Vietnam visa. This section we bring out all detailed requirement and instruction that will help you smoothly obtain Vietnam visa without any hassle. How many ways to apply Vietnam visa in Bosnia and Herzegovina are there?
How to apply Vietnam visa for Bosnian citizens?
There are 2 ways to apply Vietnam visa in Bosnia and Herzegovina so Bosnia and Herzegovina’s citizen can select one of two legit methods to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa in Bosnia and Herzegovina – Vijetnamska viza u Bosni i Hercegovini
What is the address of Vietnam Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Getting Vietnam visa at the Embassy
Among many ways to apply Vietnam visa in Bosnia and Herzegovina, this is a traditional way that foreigners usually choose.
Unfortunately, at this time there is no Vietnam Embassy assigned in Bosnia & Herzegovina. If you want to apply Vietnam visa at the Embassy, you should contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Vietnam. Upon contacting the embassy, please confirm required documents, processing time and visa fee. Take advantage of our Directory of Vietnam Embassies and Consulates to find the nearest one.
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can come to any embassy or consulate of Vietnam in any country in the world to apply the Visa.
The following documents are required for each visa application:
- The Vietnam visa code (If required)
- Original Passport (with at least 06-months validity)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application)
- Visa fees
* Sometimes Flight return ticket and Hotel booking reservation or tour itinerary are required. Please check this information with the embassy or consulate to know further information.
Getting Vietnam visa on arrival
The Vietnam Government officially grants a Vietnam visa on arrival, which is recognized as the easiest and simplest way, for Bosnian citizens to acquire a valid visa once arriving at the Vietnam airport. Just see as bellow to see how does it work?
- Submit online your visa application or email your passport copy
- Make payment for visa service fee
- Receive visa approval letter by email
This method is very convenient, fast, reasonable and secure. You just stay at home, access the Internet, apply Online and it is done in couple of minutes!
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam
– Processing time: 1 – 2 working days
– Secure 100%
– No passport send-off
On arrival, present the visa approval letter + 02 passport sized photos + stamping fee + Vietnamese visa application form + passport copy in order to get visa stamped on your passport.
The cost for Vietnam visa on arrival includes:
– Visa service fee (we charge you for the service fee)
– Visa stamping fee (paid to custom officers at airports when you arrive Vietnam)
After submitting your Visa Application, what you do is:
– Wait for 1 or 2 working days (normal service) or 4 hours / 8 hours working (urgent cases) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email.
– Print the visa approval letter out together with the Vietnamese Visa application form (You may download it here)
– Get your visa stamped at “Visa landing Counter” at the airport before you come to the stamp check-in counter by presenting the Visa approval letter, the original passport (with at least 06-months validity), 02 passport-sized photos, Vietnam Visa application form (already filled out), and stamping fee to the Immigration Officer.
- Visa on arrival works for air travel only. And it is available in 4 international airports in Vietnam, including Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City city), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang city) and Da Nang airport (Da Nang city).
- Documents required to get Vietnam visa
- Hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the actual entry date to Vietnam
- Round trip ticket and hotel reservation can be required if necessary
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Sarajevo, Mostar, Banjia Luka, Travnik, Jajce, Tuzla, Visoko, Neum, Blagaj or any cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Vietnam visa fees for Bosnian citizens
To apply for a Vietnam visa online, you have to pay two (02) kind of fees: Vietnam visa Service Fee and Stamping Fee.
- Service fee: paid online in advance to visaonlinevietnam.com to process and acquire a visa approval letter, which is subject to change because of Vietnam visa policy.
- Stamping fee: paid directly in cash to the Immigration Officer at the Vietnam airport.
Who can apply for Vietnam visa in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
You are required to apply for Vietnam visa in Bosnia & Herzegovina if you fall into one of following categories:
- You are citizen of Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Foreigners are visiting or residing in Bosnia & Herzegovina, depending on their citizenship, still need a visa in order to enter Vietnam.
We hope that with this article, you can choose for yourself the best one in 2 ways to apply Vietnam visa in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sincerely!