🌴 When you’re planning a trip to Vietnam, there is so many beautiful places and things to do to choose we can tell you that if a relaxing beach side setting is what you’re looking for, you will want to make one of your stops on Phu Quoc Island.
🌴 For beach lovers, Phu Quoc is definitely a tropical paradise, but the island offers a wide variety of landscapes from rocky – mountains to beaches. There is a wide range of landscape variety, from several types of forests, mangrove, wetlands, rocky – mountains, and coastal vegetations. It is home to more than 1,000 plant species and 200 animal species, including 12 globally endangered plants and 19 animals, including hornbill, long-tailed macaque, otter and silver langur.
🌴 Phu Quoc is a small island located on the southern tip of Vietnam, and is actually closer to the Cambodia border. The island has an international airport, so the easiest way to get here is by plane.
🌴 The natural beauty along with the Government’s determination on visa exemption will turn Phu Quoc into truly Vietnam’s “Pearl Island Paradise”. In order to provide a stronger boost to the island’s strength, the Government issued Decision No. 80/2013/QD-TTg on a number of specific policies for Phu Quoc. Accordingly, foreigners visiting Phu Quoc will be exempt from entry, exit, and transit visas up to 30 days.
🌴 The new visa policy will also be applied to foreigners in transit at any airport or seaport on the way to Phu Quoc. However, if you want to visit other destinations in Vietnam after coming to Phu Quoc or stay for more than 30 days, you must apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Customers are handling visa application to the Immigration officers (Phu Quoc International Airport, Kien Giang)
Emergency Vietnam Visa | Visaonlinevietnam
- In the case of Vietnam visa exemption for Phu Quoc, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Proof that you will leave Phu Quoc for another country outside Vietnam after 30 days
- Not prohibited from entry to Vietnam
- Enter by sea or air
To apply for Vietnam visa Phu Quoc more than 30 days, you also need to prepare common documents such as:
- A valid passport at least 6 months
- Passport size photo
- Visa application form
- The return ticket or ticket to another country after the trip
- Some other documents depending on the visa application way you choose
How to get Vietnam visa Phu Quoc and other destinations in Vietnam
In case you visit Phu Quoc and then other destinations in Vietnam and require a visa, you can choose two ways for Vietnam visa for Phu Quoc:
Get Vietnam visa at a Vietnam embassy/consulate before the trip
- Contact the embassy near you to find out the procedure
- Prepare the paperwork and bring it to the embassy to submit
- Pay the fee and get an appointment
- Return to the embassy to get the results
Get visa on arrival to Vietnam
- Provide information according to the registration form via the website of https://visaonlinevietnam.com/apply-vietnam-visa-form visa service provider
- Pay service fee
- Receive visa approval letter by email
- Bring approval letter, passport, photo to Vietnam airport for procedures
- Pay stamping fee to complete the procedure
In case you want to guarantee the visa for your trip to Vietnam, we are here to help. We are always here to support you, please contact https://visaonlinevietnam.com for more information.
💻 For any further information, please kindly to contact us any tine or you can visit the https://www.visaonlinevietnam.com/, let me know if you have any question. You all will be assisted in every step from the start of your application until you successfully get the visa and land in Vietnam.