Each country has their own rules about immigrant law. Entering any country all need visa and so as to Vietnam. How can foreigners apply Vietnam visa from Russia?
Vietnam visa requirements from Russia – Виза во Вьетнам из России
Address of Vietnam Embassy in Russia – вьетнамское посольство в россии
How to apply Vietnam Tourist Visa from Russia? – Вьетнам Туристическая виза
Vietnam Business visa in Russia – Вьетнам Деловая виза в Россию
Vietnam visa extension for Russian citizens – Продление визы во Вьетнам
Who need to apply Vietnam visa from Russia?
All of foreign visitors traveling to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam tourist visa. However, Vietnam has a list of exemption Vietnam visa that citizens in these nationalities do not to apply visa. Just take a look at the table below. Check it carefully before applying for Vietnam Visa, you may not waste money and time.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
According to the list above, Russian citizens are allowed to enter Vietnam without a visa in less than 15 days, they also need to apply visa if they want to stay longer. In case you are not Russian passport holder but you now live in Russia and your country is not in exemption list, please apply Vietnam Visa from Russia in advance.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
Applying for visa at Vietnam Embassy in Russia
By this way, visitors have to go to Vietnam Embassy in Russia and apply for the Visa there. For both Russian passport holders and other countries passport, visitors need to come to Embassy 2 times: one for applying and one for picking visa up. You should call to Vietnam Embassy in Russia for details if you want to make sure.
How to get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy in Russia? You just need to follow 4 steps to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy:
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment.
- Go to the Embassy website, download and fill in the application form.
- Bring all needed documents (see below).
- Return to the Vietnam Embassy to collect your visa after 5 working days.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same. For a detail answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy in advance.
Required documents to apply at Vietnam Embassy
- A completed visa application form
- Your original valid passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in colour, taken within the past six months and without wearing glasses)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Embassy of Vietnam in Russia
- Add: 13, Bolshaya Pirogovskaya Str, Moscow
- Tel: +7-499-2451092/ 2450925
- Fax: +7-499-2463121
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying Vietnam visa On Arrival
What is Vietnam Visa On Arrival? If in the past, people who don’t have enough time to go to the Embassy or Consulate for a visa issue, they will not have a Vietnam Visa, but now they can have their Vietnam visa online in their leisure time with just a click for application. After filling out an online application form and making a payment for service fee, applicants will get approval letters issued by the Immigration Dept of Vietnam after a few working days. With this letter will, the applicant will be able to get visa stamped upon arrival at any Vietnam international airports they land. This is called Visa on Arrival.
It is very simple, isn’t it? Do not get unwanted troubles, such as losing the vital document (passport, money or documents) via communicating mail; Do not be stuck in traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you still have a Vietnam Visa!
This way is considered as the shortest and quickest option to get visa online Vietnam, so we powerfully suggest you booking it via a trusted visa agent as a result of it’s several advantages:
– Process time: from 1 to 2 working days in traditional case, 4 to 8 operating hours in urgent case and up to half an hour for emergency case.
– Needed Documents: No documents required
– You can also get extra services when applying online as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL,…. These available services can support your trip by saving time and acquiring a lot of comforts.
– How to apply visa on arrival Vietnam from Russia?
- A visa agent will help you to get visa online Vietnam. You just need to access their website, filling in the application form online to apply for Vietnam Visa, double checking your information to make sure that all are correct and make a payment for service fee.
- Receiving your approval letter and accompanied instructions to get your visa stamped. The visa agent shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Are you afraid of having trouble at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry? We recommend you to use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports, or some extra services are available when you apply online as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Chelyabinsk or any cities in Russia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.