Do foreigners in general and Russian citizens need Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam? This section will give you some information about Vietnam tourist visa from Russia.
Vietnam visa requirements from Russia – Виза во Вьетнам из России
How to apply Vietnam visa from Russia? – вьетнамская виза в россию
Address of Vietnam Embassy in Russia – вьетнамское посольство в россии
Vietnam Business visa in Russia – Вьетнам Деловая виза в Россию
Vietnam visa extension for Russian citizens – Продление визы во Вьетнам
Vietnam visa exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay.
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Visa exemption or visa-free access does apply to Russia so they don’t need to apply Vietnam tourist visa if they want to travel to this country less than 15 days. For a longer period that they want to stay in Vietnam, they still need to apply Vietnam visa as any other countries. A visa allows a stay of up to 30 days. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months on the date of entry.
Vietnam tourist visa for Asian nation in general and Russia citizens in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
According to the rule of Vietnam Immigration Department, Russian passport holders wanting to stay in Vietnam for more than 15 days can apply for Vietnam tourist visa which is be valid for one month, but it can be extended for 1 month or 3 months more in case Russian passport holders wishing to stay in Vietnam longer than your visa’s permitted duration.
How To Apply Vietnam Tourist Visa from Russia?
Applying Visa At Vietnam Embassy In Russia
By visiting the Vietnam Embassy in Russia which is near your living, you can get Vietnam visa by coming in person or by post. The visa procedure may take several days (usually from 3 to 6 working days) and the visa fee may vary from embassy to embassy.
Applying Vietnam Tourist visa is a more complicated way than applying Vietnam Visa Online. You have to lodge your passport and relevant documents to Vietnamese Embassy or Vietnamese Consulate in Russia. It’s inconvenient for someone living far. Sometimes your application is failed because of missing passport, important documents.
This way takes you a lot of time for applying and waiting. You don’t know how the progress of your application is going on. If you want Visa urgently whether your Visa will be ready in time. This is a difficult question if you need Vietnam Visa urgently such as on business, study, medical problems… In addition you cannot restrain expense, have to pay additional cost.
The applied fee and processing time to get Vietnam tourist visa is regulated specifically when you submit visa request. Normally, it takes you from 3 to 5 working days to get Vietnam visa.
We will tell you the address of Vietnam Embassy in Russia as below:
Vietnam Embassy in Russia
- Address: 13, Bolshaya Pirogovskaya Str, Moscow
- Tel: +7-499-2451092/ 2450925
- Fax: +7-499-2463121
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam Embassy in Vladivostok
- Address: 107/1 Pushkinskaya str., Vladivostok, Russia
- Tel: +7-423-222-69-48
- Fax: +7-423-226-14-96
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate of Vietnam in Ekateringburg
- Address: 620075, City Ekateringburg, Str. Karla Libknhesta, 22. Office 411
- Tel: +7-343-2530283
- Fax: +7-343-2530282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Applying Vietnam Visa Online
Until now, this service is opened to help air travelers get their visa in the simplest and cheapest way.
If Russian passport holders plan to travel to Vietnam from a third country by airway, Vietnam visa on arrival would be the best choice.
To apply visa on arrival Vietnam for Vietnam Tourist, you can follow the 4 simple steps as below:
- Fill in your information in the visa application form online (your information must be the same as the one in your passport).
- Make payment for service fee (by PayPal, Credit Card, Western Union or Bank Transfer)
- Within 2 working days (standard service), 1 working day (urgent service) or even 4 working hours (super urgent service), please check your registered email box to receive the approval letter from us, print it out.
- When you arrive at Vietnam airport, by presenting a passport with at least 6 months validity, two recent photo (4×6 cm), Stamping fee USD 45/person for single entry visa (1 month or 3 month), and visa approval letter for Vietnam Immigration officers. At the landing visa office, submit those documents, fill in your entry and exit form, pay stamping fee and get your Vietnam visa.
If you want to apply for Vietnam visa on Arrival or Business Vietnam visa, you can get your Vietnam visa in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Chelyabinsk or any cities in Russia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.