Are you looking for information about Vietnam embassy in Croatia? Let’s look at the below content about the latest updates about the address of Vietnam embassy in Croatia.
Address of Vietnam Embassy in Croatia
Currently, there is no Vietnamese embassy in Croatia. To contact about visas, immigration procedures, etc. you can contact the Vietnamese embassy in countries near Croatia. Or you can see below information about applying for an online visa in case you want to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Complete Name: Republic of Croatia
Native Name: Hrvatska
Principal Cities: Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Osijek, Zadar, Pula, Sesvete, Slavonski Brod, Karlovac.
Are There Other Ways To Apply for Vietnam Visa?
Besides going to embassy/ consulate to apply Vietnam visa, you can also apply for an online visa. It takes a few minutes to complete the online form and you will get the result after 2 working days. It is very simple to do online, instead of taking more time and effort to do it physically. There are two types of Visa online:
Applying Vietnam E-Visa (Electronic Visa)
You must submit your application through the internet. Obtain your visa electronically after completing the required information, upload a recent photo of the passport.
This is the type of electronic visa applied online. Only some countries can apply for a visa online so you need to check whether you are eligible for evisa or not. If you are eligible for evisa, you just need to fill out an online application form, upload digital photo and passport copy, after 2 working days you will receive the visa.
E-visa is a Vietnam visa:
- Eligible for only 80 countries and 2 territories
- For tourist visa or business visa purpose
- Single entry only
- 1 month of staying only
- Enter through the Vietnamese airports, land borders or seaports
- Passport photo and digital photo are required when applying online
- Procedure: Apply for approval letter on the website, then receive this letter via email. On the date of entry, you go to the visa on arrival counter at the airport, present your approval letter, passport, photo and entry-exit form to obtain a visa.
Applying for Vietnam Visa On Arrival
You must submit your application online to obtain a visa approval letter before your trip and then collect your visa at the airport in Vietnam.
This is the type of visa received at the airport, but you need to have a paper called approval letter to get the visa and this paper is applied online before coming to Vietnam so it is still somewhat considered an online visa. In order to get an approval letter, you must fill out an online application form (no documents are required), after 2 working days you will receive the letter of approval.
Visa on arrival is a Vietnam visa:
- Applicable for all nationalities
- For tourist visa or business visa purpose
- Multiple entry or single entry
- 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year of staying
- Enter through the Vietnamese airports only
- No documents are required when applying online
Applying Vietnam Visa On Arrival, you still have some special supporting packages:
- Express Service: It takes 2 working days for processing Approval letter, excludes Saturday, Sunday & Vietnam’s holidays. If you need the visa urgently, you can add on this service. This service allows you to get the approval letter faster. For example, you can get the approval letter within 1 working hour, 4 working hours, 8 working houses, 1 working day, etc.
- Privacy Protection: For the standard service, you share the approval letter with many other customers and all applicants’ details are printed on the one letter. The other customers who share the same approval letter with you can know your personal information. The privacy protection service allows you to keep your information more secret. For example, you can choose “one person in one letter” if you want to own the approval letter with only your name inside, and “your group in the same letter” if you want to own the approval letter with only your group’s name inside.
- On Arrival Support: You normally pick up the visa by yourself at the visa counter when you arrive. With the standard support, the staffs meet you in front of the visa counter with a welcome board, taking care of all procedures necessary to get the visa stamped on your passport. With VIP support, the staffs meet you in front of the visa counter with a welcome board, receive your passport and give it back with the visa in 5-10 minutes, then escorting you to check out via the VIP gate.
- Depending on the service you choose, you have to pay extra money. Please check with the sponsor you apply visa to know the fee exactly.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Zagreb, Pula, Osijek, Sisak, Rijeka, Varazdin Sibenik or any cities in Croatia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!