Getting a Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens is becoming so easy with some simple clicks if you know ways to apply as below.
Indian passport holders can apply for Vietnam Tourist visa as they are planning to travel to Vietnam for tourism-related purposes. This purpose includes many activities such as sight-seeing; vacation; relatives, families, and friends visit; social events participation or short-term studies.
Vietnam is a beautiful country, it is located in Asia and full of gorgeous nature and fascinating history and culture. Nowadays, it’s fast becoming one of the most popular places to travel in Southeast Asia. Thanks to the new rule since 2017, all nationalities are required to have a Vietnam visa but luckily applying for a Vietnam tourist Visa for Indian Citizens is quite easy and straightforward, once you know how!
India is not in the Vietnam visa exemption list, that means Indian citizens have required a valid visa to Vietnam before their trip for any purposes such as visit, tourism, meeting, working or doing business in Vietnam.
There are 2 types of Vietnam visa:
- Vietnam tourist visa: it is issued by the Vietnam Immigration department and you can apply for 1 month or 3 months for kind of single or multiple entry visas. There are no documents required for an Indian passport to get a tourist visa. Duration processing time: Guarantee 2 working days in normal, however, you can get it in 1 day, 1 hour – 4 hours or 8 hours in case you use emergency service.
- Vietnam business visa: it is also issued by the Immigration department of Vietnam and you can apply for 1, 3, 6 or 1-year multiple entry visa. Indian citizens are not required for documents to apply for a business visa because the visa agent will handle all for you. Duration processing time: Business visa will take for several days to get visa approval, however, it can be done in few hours if you use express visa service, of course, extra fee will be charged.
Most nationalities, including Indian Citizens, are now eligible to get a Vietnamese Visa on Arrival (VOA) if you are arriving by air.
For a Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens, you must pay $25 (for one-month single entry or three months single entry) and goes up to $50 (for one-month multiple entries or three months multiple entries). The visa fees are payable upon entry in cash in US Dollars.
However, to be eligible for the visa on arrival you must first obtain a Vietnam Visa Approval Letter before arriving in Vietnam. This will allow you to get a pre-approved visa on arrival. You must bring your visa approval letter with you to the airport to enable you to get your visa on arrival.
Some things you should keep in mind when applying for a Vietnam visa is that your passport must have 6 months validity remaining on the passport prior to the date of travel and 2 blank left pages. The maximum stay on a Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens is 3 months, while the maximum stay on a business visa for Indian citizens is 12 months.
How to apply for your Vietnam tourist visa online?
To apply for Visa On Arrival, you just need to do these following 4 simple steps:
- Click Apply Vietnam Visa form to access in the website and fill in the required information.
- Double-check your information and make payment (for the service fee) via PayPal, credit card, Western Union or Bank transfer.
- Receive your approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) from our email within 1 working day (normal service) or within the required time (often from 2 to 9 hours depending on how rush your visa is).
- When you arrive at a Vietnam International Airport, you have to present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
Applying for Vietnam Visa via Visa Agent, you have to pay 2 types of fee:
– Service fee: This is the fee you pay us for arranging your approval letter.
– Stamping fee: This is the fee you pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
Some notices before applying for Vietnam tourist visa
Visa on arrival is only applicable to air-travelers only. In case you enter Vietnam by sea or land, please directly apply at your nearest Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate in India or in countries that you are residing.
Visa on arrival service for the tourist visa has gained growing trust thanks to quick process, legality and reduction of paperwork, together with tourist’s thorough preparation, hope that you have an enjoyable trip in Vietnam. If you need any Vietnam visa information for Indian passport holder, please feel free to access the Vietnam Embassy in India, it is provided for news and service purpose.