Vietnam Embassy in Ukraine is currently the only Vietnamese representation in Kiev, Ukraine.
This embassy provides various services like issuing passports and visa, supporting Vietnamese in Ukraine in need, and consular legalizing, among others.
>> View more: Do the Ukraine citizens required Vietnam visa?
Where is the Vietnam Embassy in Ukraine?
||Tovarnaya, 51 A Kyiv 01011, Ukraine
How many ways can Ukrane citizens apply Vietnam visa?
For Ukraine citizens and residents who are planning a trip to Vietnam, there are 02 ways to get a visa for Vietnam as follows:
- Get embassy visa: The applicants need to contact the Vietnam embassy in Ukraine for visa application and processing;
- Get visa on arrival: This type of visa is also known as visa at the airport. The applicants will submit an online application form for visa approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
Applying Vietnam visa online
Apply Vietnam Visa Online for the approval letter to pick up the Visa at Vietnam airport (Vietnam visa on arrival).
This method is very convenient, fast, reasonable and secure. You just stay at home, access the Internet, apply Online and it is done in couple of minutes!
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam
- Processing time: 1 – 2 working days
- Secure 100%
- No passport send-off
Fill in the secured Vietnam visa application form online with required information such as your full name, date of birth, passport number, arrival date… You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) in order for the Immigration Department to issue Visa Approval Letter.
Please double check to ensure the information is correct. Then process to make payment for the service fee. You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card /PayPal or pay via Western Union.
The cost for Vietnam visa on arrival includes:
- Visa service fee (we charge you for the service fee) and,
- Visa stamping fee (paid to custom officers at airports when you arrive Vietnam)
After submitting your Visa Application, what you do is:
- Wait for 1 or 2 working days (normal service) or 4 hours / 8 hours working (urgent cases) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email.
- Print the visa approval letter out together with the Vietnamese Visa application form
- Get your visa stamped at “Visa landing Counter” at the airport before you come to the stamp check-in counter by presenting the Visa approval letter, the original passport (with at least 06-months validity), 02 passport-sized photos, Vietnamese Visa application form (already filled out), and stamping fee to the Immigration Officer.
Note that: Visa on arrival works for air travel only. And it is available in 4 international airports in Vietnam, including Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City city), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang city) and Da Nang airport (Da Nang city).
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Lviv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Donetsk, Kharkiv, Odessa, Chernivtsi or any famous cities in Ukranie. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Applying for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Ukraine
Citizens of Ukraine can also come to a consulate or embassy of Vietnam in Ukraine or in any country in the world to apply the Visa.
The following documents are required for each visa application:
- The Vietnam visa code (If required)
- Original Passport (with at least 06-months validity)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application)
- Visa fees
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in Ukraine as below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Ukraine
ПОСОЛЬСТВО С.Р.ВЬЕТНАМ В УКРАИНЕ
Address (АДРЕС) Ukraine , Kiev, Tovarnaya, 51 A – г. Киев, ул. Товарная, 51 А
Как проехать до Посольства:
Станция метро «Печерская», затем маршрутка № 520.
Станции метро: «Либидска» и «Дружба народов», дальше надо добираться на машине или такси
Telephone /Fax : 284 5542
Off hours : 284 5740
Consular (Tel/Fax) : 284 5738
Code : 00-380-44
Email : email@example.com
* Sometimes Flight return ticket and Hotel booking reservation or tour itinerary are required. Please check this information with the embassy or consulate to know further information.