Currently, in order to support Vietnamese citizens in a particular country or citizens of that country and citizens of other countries who live and work in that country, the Vietnamese government tries to establish a diplomatic system and embassy in that country. However, not all countries have Vietnamese embassies. Is there a Vietnam embassy in Serbia? If yes, where is the address and how to contact? Let’s take a look at the latest updates about the Vietnam embassy in Serbia below.
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Serbia or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate, please contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in any country that is nearest and most convenient for you.
We always try our best to give you up-to-the-minute information about the Vietnam embassy/consulate in this country.
Complete Name: Republic of Serbia
Native Name: Srbija
Principal Cities: Beograd, Novi Sad, Niš, Kragujevac, Subotica, Zrenjanin, Pančevo, Čačak, Kraljevo, Smederevo, Novi Pazar
Below information about applying for an online visa in case you want to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
How to apply for an online visa in Serbia?
Vietnam visa requirements for Serbia citizens- Вијетнамска виза у Србији
Ways to apply Vietnam visa in Serbia – применити вијетнамску визу у србији
Online visas are a new but very popular type of visa in Vietnam. You can sit at home, with a smartphone having internet-connected, apply for a visa online without moving hard to anywhere. Applying for an online visa saves you a lot of time and money. At the same time, you do not need to be too worried about its safety because online visa websites always offer 100% money back guarantee if you do not get a visa.
Currently, you can apply for an online visa with 2 types of visas when you arrive in Vietnam:
This is the type of electronic visa applied online. Only some countries can apply for a visa online so you need to check whether you are eligible for evisa or not. If you are eligible for evisa, you just need to fill out an online application form, upload digital photo and passport copy, after 2 working days you will receive the visa.
- Applicable: only some countries and territories
- Can enter at: International airports, seaports and border check points
- Documents: Passport photo and digital photo
- Processing time: 2 working days
- Procedure: Apply online on the website, then receive visa via email. By the date of entry, you only need to present this visa for entry.
Visa On Arrival
This is the type of visa received at the airport, but you need to have a paper called approval letter to get the visa and this paper is applied online before coming to Vietnam so it is still somewhat considered an online visa.
This is the most preferred option for many travellers. If you live far away from the Vietnamese Embassy for example, or you do not want to send important documents such as your passport, this is a good option for you. It’s also easy, quick and affordable. To apply for a VOA, you need your computer and internet. If you get a Visa on Arrival, you are allowed to enter Vietnam through any of the 5 international airports: Da Nang, Khanh Hoa, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Hai Phong. You can only travel by air if you get a VOA, meaning you can’t enter Vietnam by bus, car, and so forth.
The process is very simple. What you need to do is fill out the Online Application form with all relevant information. What you need to state in the application form is:
- Your full name, as stated in your passport
- Date of Birth – The format they use in Vietnam is DD/MM/YY
- Your nationality – as stated in your passport
- Your passport number
- Date of Arrival – you can state a date of arrival and then arrive later, but not earlier
After you have filled this information out, you have to wait for a confirmation letter which usually arrives within 1-2 working hours. Normally you will receive an Approval Letter within 2 working days. When the letter comes, don’t forget to print it out so the immigration officers in Vietnam can stamp your passport. If you need an emergency visa, you can get one within 40 minutes to 4 hours. This will cost you more money, but you will be able to get it much faster.
In conclusion, what are the conveniences when applying Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Applicable for all nationalities
- For tourist visa or business visa purpose
- Multiple entry or single entry
- 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year of staying
- Can enter at any Vietnam International Airports only
- Documents: No paperwork required. In some special case, you need to submit hotel booking and round trip air ticket.
- Processing time: 2 working days
- No documents are required when applying online
- Procedure: Apply for approval letter on the website, then receive this letter via email. On the date of entry, you go to the visa on arrival counter at the airport, present your approval letter, passport, photo and entry-exit form to obtain a visa.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Niš or any cities in Serbia. Let’s apply visa at Visa online Vietnam now!