Moldovan Is NOT IN the VIETNAM VISA EXEMPTION list.
So, the Moldovan Citizen live in Moldova or other countries needs a business visa to enter and working at Vietnam. There are two options to apply Vietnam Business Visa for Moldovan citizen:
Option 1: Apply Visa On Arrival online with Vietnam Immigration Dept.
We strongly recommended you should apply Vietnam Visa Online via our website because this is the best way to save your time, money and help you avoid some unwanted troubles.
You just need to complete 4 steps to apply Visa On Arrival with us at https://visavietnamonline.org/apply-vietnam-visa-form. Then, we will send to you approval letter within 2 working days in the normal case; 4 hours to 8 hours in the emergency case or only 30 minutes in pressing the case. You just print out this letter to get Vietnam visa when arriving at the International Airport in Vietnam (Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh) and show this letter to the Vietnam Immigration Officer, pay the stamping fee for Vietnam Government then get visa stamped.
Option 2: Apply for Visa at Vietnam Embassy in your living
Besides, applicants can get Business Visa by themselves at the Vietnam Embassy in their local living. Some required documents should be prepared:
- Original, signed Moldovan passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 2 photos sized 4 x 6
- Business Letter: A business letter from either the sending company in Moldova or sponsoring company in Vietnam. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Vietnam, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). Business letters from Moldovan companies should adhere to the following guidelines:
• Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant).
• State the nature of the business to be conducted (i.e. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Vietnam.
• Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (i.e. one-year multiple entry business visas).
• Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.
Until now Vietnam embassy has not been established in Moldova. By choosing this way, you have to contact with Vietnam Embassy in the nearest your country to get Vietnam Visa