What is Vietnam Visa Extension for Romanian citizens? How can you get your Vietnam visa extended and how much to pay for it?
Some people usually think that, expired date which is printed on visa is not important, because they will come back their hometown before that day. But in case you have to stay in Vietnam longer than that day due to any personal matter and do not remember expired date, you will get into unwanted trouble.
We advise you to remember the permitted date which allowed you to stay in Vietnam, in order to get visa extended in time to avoid being punished.
Romanian passport holders need to apply for a Vietnam Visa when they want to enter Vietnam, because Romani is not in Vietnam exemption list. What kind of visa did you apply for? Traveling, working or visiting relatives? No matter what visa you applied, you still need to extend Vietnam visa when it is out of date in case you want to stay longer in Vietnam.
Vietnam Embassy in Romania
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Romania
No. 35, C.A. Rosetti street, district 2, Bucharest, Romania
For any further information, please access our website Vietnam Embassy in Romania to get what you need. This is a website supply information of The Vietnam Embassy in Romania, provided for information and service purpose.
Vietnam Visa Extension for Romanian citizens
Both Romanian passport holders and foreigners in other countries are only allowed to stay in Vietnam for a limited period, according to provisions of the Government of Vietnam. If your Vietnam visa is nearly expired but you want to continue staying in Vietnam, you have to get your visa extended.
Anyone who has visa expired without further extension either unintentional or intentional, they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
Technically, the cost of visa renewal is higher than that of visa extension, and you can get your visa extension at Vietnam Embassy. Usually, procedures to get your visa extended at Vietnam Embassy is not difficult but your waiting time is quite long, about 10 days to finish process.
The procedures for Vietnam Visa Extension are not the same, because it will depend on type of visa you want to extend, such as trade visa, tourism visa, work visa,… However, you can make your procedure to get Vietnam visa extension for Romanian citizens easier by letting any visa agent which can help foreigners get Visa Vietnam on Arrival help you to extend your visa as well.
What do you need to know about Vietnam visa extension for Romanian citizens?
– Procedures of Visa extension will depend on your purpose of the latest entry visa
– Vietnam border gate in which you enter will determine extension cost
– The latest date of entry will impact substantial on extension cost
– You should provide the visa agent with number of extensions and places of extension.
Vietnam visa extension for Romanian citizens about work permit
Romanian passport holders who want to stay in Vietnam for business and live for long time can not apply for tourism visa, a work permit is required in this case. They can make 2 or 3 year residence card which can be extended after obtaining work permits or 5 Year Visa Exemption if they are spouses.
Work Permit Extension for Romanian citizens
Work permit is one of requirements when Romanian citizens enter Vietnam, so it is needed to expired as well. Romanian employees who work in Vietnam must submit documents to renew work permit to local Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Service where were initially granted the permit before at least 10 days but not more than 30 days before the existing permit expires.
To extend work permit, they have to prepare:
– Your valid passport and visa
– Valid original work permit
– Visa extension period is 5 working days
– Guarantee company dossier in Vietnam
– NA5 form sealed by the Company in Vietnam
– One 4×6 photo with white background, taken within 6 months and without wearing glasses.
– Residence certificate by local public security
– Visa extension period will depend on the remaining term of work permit.
How much is a visa extension in Vietnam?
Due to different situation such as nationality and your border port, the fee of Vietnam visa extension for Romanian citizens that you have to pay are not the same. You need to send photo of passport and visa via email to visa agent too know your specific price for your particular case. You need to pay from USD 130 to USD 530 for the period 3 months, 6 months or 1 year, this price is reference only.
1) Vietnam visa extension should be obtained at the minimum of 5 days before deadlines of your stay in Vietnam
2) You will have to pay additional fee if you use emergency service
3) We recommend you to apply renewal visa if you want to stay in Vietnam for 3 months and wish to change types of visa from single to multiple. How can you apply for a new one? Please kindly read Do Romanian citizens need a visa to Vietnam?