There are many ways to obtain Vietnam Visa. Here are three most popular ones, but only two for citizens of Croatia (because E-visa is not eligible for Croatian). You can consider in order to choose the most suitable one. How to apply Vietnam visa in Croatia?
Can Croatia citizens can apply for Vietnam E-Visa?
There are 46 countries can apply E-Visa to Vietnam at this moment. Unfortunately, Croatia is not in the list of countries that its citizens can apply E-Visa to Vietnam. So, you should choose the others as below.
How to apply Vietnam visa in Croatia?
Applying visa at Vietnam Embassy in Croatia or Consulate
This is what many people usually do when they think about applying visa. The first thing you have to do is find out the Vietnam embassy or consulate address in your nation. Preparing all necessary documents for applying visa on the appointment date is your next step. If your current living nation doesn’t have Vietnam embassy or consulate, you need to go to the nearest nation having them to do this process. This way helps you surely to hold your visa before you come to Vietnam, but it takes a lot of time for processing (it normally takes about 5 – 7 working days to get the result) as well as it wastes your effort and time, especially in case the embassy or consulate is far away from your home.
If you would like to apply Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy in Croatia, You have to pay attention to the following subjects:
- Visa administrative institution: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: It depends on how fast you need. In order to make sure about that please make a phone call to Vietnam Embassy for more details.
- The documents to apply visa at the embassy/ consulate are normally included:
- Application form.
- Original passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months; Photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background; Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
Applying Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Visa On Arrival is the visa applying for all nationalities all over the world, coming to Vietnam for tourist purpose or business purpose, with variety length of stay and time of entry (1 month single entry, 1 month multiple entries, 3 months single entry, 3 months multiple entries, 6 months multiple entries, 1 year multiple entries). Visa On Arrival has its own advantages, such as fast (only 2 working day for basic services, and 1- 8 hours for urgent services), time-saving and effort-saving (don’t have to go to the embassy/ consulate directly), simple (don’t have to prepare complicated documents), highly secret (personal information is kept in secret), and cheap (cheaper than other visa services). Another thing you need to know is that Visa On Arrival is only valid for those who enter Vietnam via airports. At the moment, there are 6 international airports in Vietnam agreeing on this visa, included: Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi City, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang City, Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City, Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc Island, Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong City.
Applying Visa On Arrival Procedure
It’s not allowed to apply Visa On Arrival from the embassy or consulate directly. Therefore, you have to choose a sponsor in Vietnam, and then you ask this one to apply Visa On Arrival for you. There are many sponsors which can apply Visa On Arrival in Vietnam now, but you should choose a prestigious company with fast, cheap and good-supporting quality.
After choosing a Vietnam’s sponsor, all you need to do is fill in the form and wait for the result. It is quite simple, right? You can see detailed guidance in below:
Step 1: Fill in the form with your information such as
- Purpose of visit (tourist or business)
- Visa type (1 month single entry, 1 month multiple entries, 3 months single entry, 3 months multiple entries, 6 months multiple entries, 1 year multiple entries)
- Port of arrival (Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi City, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang City, Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City, Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc Island, Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong City).
- Entry date
- Exit date
Step 2: Make online payment by Credit card via PayPal. After finishing to make payment, you immediately receive an email informing about your order with detailed information. Your job is to wait for the result. It takes about 2 working days for basic services or faster if you choose urgent services.
Step 3: Receive Approval letter within 2 working days. This visa approval letter helps you when you get in airplane and it’s required to show at “Landing Visa” or “Visa Upon Arrival” office for picking up your visa.
Step 4: When you come to Vietnam
On arrival at your destination airport, you are required to submit your visa approval letter + passport + Vietnamese visa application form, then waiting to be called for paying the visa stamping fee to get your visa. Therefore, you have to prepare these following documents:
- Print a hard copy of approval letter to show for boarding airplane (the airline staffs check the approval letter before they allow you to board), and it is required to show at “Landing Visa” or “Visa Upon Arrival” office for picking up your visa.
- Take at least 2 passport-sized color photos (straight face, no hat or glasses, white or bright background).
- Fill in the Vietnamese visa application form and attach the photos (Some sponsors send this form to you when you apply visa with them so that you can fill in it in advance).
- Note that your original passport must valid at least 6 months from the arrival date with at least 2 blank pages.
- Prepare cash for paying visa stamp fee on arrival. It is the fee paying for Vietnam government to get visa stamped on your passport, and has been paid on cash on the arrival date. You should prepare it in US Dollars instead of Vietnam Dong or other currencies to avoid exchange rate difference. This fee is different from the types of visa you apply.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Zagreb, Pula, Osijek, Sisak, Rijeka, Varazdin Sibenik or any cities in Croatia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Fee for Applying Visa On Arrival
The total fee you have to pay to get Visa On Arrival = Visa service fee + Visa stamp fee + Supporting Services
- Visa service fee: Fee paying for the sponsor in Vietnam to arrange approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department. Please note that it is unable to get visa on arrival without the approval letter. This fee depends on your nationality and type of visa you choose.
- Visa stamp fee: Fee paying to get visa stamped on your passport when you collect your visa on arrival at airports of Vietnam or at embassy of Vietnam in your country. You cannot pay this fee in advance via any sponsor or any travel agent. It is different from the type of visa you want to get. Please see the table mentioned in “Applying Visa On Arrival Procedure” for your reference.
- Supporting Services: Add-on service in case you need some special supports from the time processing your approval letter to the date of arrival.