After getting independence, Vietnam has established diplomatic relations with many countries all over the world and Hungary is one of those countries. With a long term relationship, there are many constructive changes to Vietnam’s policy including visa policy for citizens of this country. So how to apply Vietnam visa for Hungary citizens? Following article will bring to you exact answer.
What is the definition of Vietnam visa?
Vietnam visa requirements for Hungary citizens – Vietnami vízum Magyarországon
Vietnam Embassy in Hungary – Vietnami nagykövetség Magyarországon
According to the immigration policy of Vietnam, foreigners must get a visa to enter Vietnam in case your nationality is not in the visa exemption list of Vietnam. In other words, a Vietnam visa is the first requirement that Hungary citizens in particular and citizens of other countries, in general, must fulfill if you want to go to the country. A Vietnam visa can be considered as permission of the Vietnam Immigration Department for foreigners to enter the country in a legal way.
Do Hungary citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam?
As mentioned the Vietnam visa exemption list does not contain Hungary, so like other citizens, Hungary citizens must obtain a visa for your trip to Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa for Hungary citizens?
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival
Currently, Hungary citizens or other citizens can get a visa online through a visa agent in Vietnam like Vietnam visa online. Getting a visa by this way is a new method that Hungary citizens can use to save money and time for a visa. Through the visa agent, Hungary citizens can request a Vietnam visa approval letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department. This visa letter is required document that you must have to get on board and get an official visa at the international airport of Vietnam.
You can apply Vietnam Visa on arrival at Vietnam visa online by filling your necessary information in the online form. You can do it easily, simply from everywhere around the world which have Internet, Wireless 3G Mobile Connections. Procedure to request the letter is not too complicated as Hungary people just need to do the following things under guidelines of the visa agent:
- Seek address of the website of the agent on the internet
- Access to apply Vietnam visa form online of the website and do as direction to completed Vietnam visa application online
- Follow the direction to send a payment for visa approval fee through PayPal, Bank Transfer or Western Union
- Receive a confirmation email from the agent
- Check new mail in your registered email after two working days to see the issued visa approval letter.
- Download the letter and then print it out.
- Finally, you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + stamping fee 25 USD for single entry or 50 USD for multiple entries to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
Use all prepared things to get an official visa when you find out Vietnam visa on arrival counter located at the airport of Vietnam.
Duration: 1 to 2 working days. In Express service they can get visa Vietnam in 30 minutes to 4 hours.
Required Documents: No documents needed
Applying Vietnam visa for Hungary citizens at Vietnam Embassy in Hungary
This is a traditional way for foreigners when getting a visa for Vietnam. In order to have a visa at the embassy smoothly, Hungary citizens are recommended contacting them before going there. This task should be done because visa requirements, as well as visa fee that each embassy requires, are not similar. Right after having enough information from the embassy, Hungary citizens can start preparing the required things. Then, you arrange your time to visit the embassy at least five days before your travel date. At the embassy, you need to ask for direction to submit necessary things and pay a visa fee. Normally, it takes some working days to let your visa request processed at the embassy of Vietnam.
Vietnam visa fees when applying Vietnam visa for Hungary citizens
There are 2 types of fees that you need to pay when applying Vietnam visa for Hungary citizens: Service fee (Visa service fee is paid on the website for processing your Vietnam visa request) and Stamping fee (which is ruled by the Immigration Department and the rate of stamping fee is publicly announced at any legal Governmental website and on the landing visa counter at any international airport).
Your service fee will be different depending on the time you want to get approval letter. How many case are there?
- Normal: for those who would like to get Vietnam visa within 24-48 working hours.
- Urgent: for those who would like to get Vietnam visa within 4-8 working hours.
- Emergency: for those who would like to get Vietnam visa within 30 minutes or need it the right way for flight.
- Penalty fee: for those who would like to arrive in Vietnam on Saturday, Sunday, or public Holiday but forgotten to apply for the visa in advance. We can make this visa in 30 minutes and we have staff at the airport who will take care of all the procedures for you when you arrive.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Tapolca, Pécs, Lillafured, Tihany, Vác, Miskolc, Szeged or any cities in Hungary. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Is there any notice about visa for Hungary citizens?
When getting a visa, Hungary citizens are strongly advised noting some things to avoid trouble may come:
- Apply for a visa in advance. As a visa is required to come to Vietnam, you had better get this document before traveling to the country
- Applying for visa approval letter or visa on arrival is only served for those who travel by plane as this visa type is applied at the international airport of Vietnam. Thus, if Hungary citizens depart to the countries by other means of transportation, you must get a Vietnam embassy visa.
- Currently, Hungary citizens can apply for visa with validity of three months the longest if you do not have any guarantee company in Vietnam. However, if you want to prolong staying time in Vietnam you can use Vietnam visa extension service.